If you’re looking for a great way to add a booking feature to your WordPress based website, maybe you should have a look at Bookly? If you’ve got a hair salon or a dentist office, if you teach music lessons or driver’s education, run a yoga studio or a personal training business. No matter what your field is, if you need to take appointments online, a booking app like Bookly is a wonderful choice to make your life easier and to help grow your business. Bookly is a unique way to streamline the process of appointment setting, making it a pleasant experience all around. It’s fast and simple to book an appointment with Bookly.
Many WordPress themes offer a booking plugin natively, but a lot don’t. If you don’t feel comfortable switching your theme, you’ll need to install an add-on or plugin that can do the job of letting clients book appointments online.
If you’re perfectly happy with your current theme, whether it was a custom design or a premium theme that doesn’t offer a booking app to speed up the process of providing an online booking feature, Bookly is a way to extend your site’s functionality without having to re-code your existing website. Having a great way for customers to book appointments, without having to call in or Email you, is a great way to free up your valuable time and a wonderful way to allow your customers to be able to book an appointment, even when your office is closed.
What are some key features of Bookly?
- Bookly integrates with your Google Calendar, so your bookings can be viewed in real-time.
- Bookly is WooCommerce ready, so you can use the wide variety of payment gateways and powerful WooCommerce extensions too.
- Bookly is completely responsive, so it looks amazing on any screen size, any browser and any type of device.
- Bookly comes with strong, detailed documentation and a wonderful support system, so you can get set up on the fly and if you end up stuck, help is just a few clicks away.
- Bookly comes with a handy form builder, so you can craft a custom form with fields that you choose.
- Bookly has a user friendly SMS and Email reminder system to help remind customers of their appointments, which reduces no-shows and saves you time.
- Bookly accepts a wide range of payment gateways, like Stripe, Mollie, Authorize.net, 2Checkout and more.
So what’s the process like for a customer who wants to book an appointment on your website?
- Step one, when your customers hits on a webpage with a Bookly booking form, they will choose their desired service and staff member, if they so desire. Also, they can indicate their preferred appointment date, which brings up the second step of the process.
- Step two, the Bookly form will offer a dropdown menu of available times, each one customized for the date and staff member, which is updated dynamically, so you won’t have a situation where a staff member gets double booked.
- Step three , the customer can enter their personal details, which can be customized by you, the site owner. Whatever fields you need to offer to book an appointment will be there and there will be no extra information that you don’t need.
- Step four, the client can apply any coupons you may offer and select a payment method. The client can pay via Paypal or a credit card, so the payments are very flexible. If your service is completely free, you can disregard that step.
- Step five, after completing the booking process, the system automatically sends out a confirmation Email to your customer with all the details of their upcoming appointment. They’re completely booked for their appointment. It’s that simple.
Bookly is completely customizable.
After the simple and straightforward installation process is over. You can change the style, structure and design of your booking for to create the professional look that you desire. Choose how to display dates and times, add multiple custom fields to get the information that you need from customers and nothing you don’t need. Change the colors too to fit your business’ brand. The handy progress bar shows the client’s progress in booking their appointment online, from service chosen, time, customer details, payment and the completion of the process with confirmation Email.
Bookly is mobile friendly.
Bookly is completely responsive, just like your entire website should be. Bookly adjusts on the fly to adapt it’s resolution to any size screen, from an iPhone or Android, to a tablet and of course a laptop or desktop computer. That means your clients can book an appointment with any device, anywhere, anytime, as long as they have an internet connection.
Bookly has a modern, professional design and intuitive user interface.
The modern, clean and sleek design is fantastic for any sort of website, because it’s professional and clear. You can adjust the visual style to fit your website, since Bookly is flexible. The ease of use and perfectly tuned interface means you’ll get fewer drop-offs during the booking process, which makes everyone happy.
Bookly has a powerful, easy to use admin interface.
You may not be an expert in WordPress or coding websites, but the best part of Bookly means that doesn’t matter. Bookly is easy to set up, even for a beginner. The plugin simply installs and you create a booking form and customize it, all in just a few minutes. You can create an unlimited number of staff members and an unlimited number of services too. Each staff member can have their own custom list of services they provide, which reduces confusion and greatly reduces mistakes. What’s more, each individual staff member can have a different rate for their services, so if one provider charges a different rate than another, that’s taken into account.
Bookly automatically synchs to your staff’s Google calendar.
With Bookly, you can synch up the pending appointments to your employee or staff schedules, so you won’t run into situations where staff gets double booked. Times that have already been booked will not be allowed for selection. The time savings of having the schedules synched to Google calendars is a real life saver too, giving everyone a simple, secure and central location to see their schedules. Each staff member has their own customizable schedule so Holidays and days off are absolutely accounted for, and no bookings will be allowed on days off. In addition, you can allow for variable appointment lengths and add optional padding time around them. If the length of an appointment can vary greatly, this is a very handy feature to offer, keeping everyone happy.
Bookly offers completely secure online payment options.
You can maximize conversion rates by charging customers at the time that they book their appointment, using Paypal, iDeal, Stripe or dozens of other payment gateways. On the back end, you can check on payment reports and use a variety of filters to take complete control over the management of all payments.
Bookly will Email or text your clients to remind them of their appointment.
You can build simple notifications to let your clients know about their upcoming appointments, greatly reducing the no-show rates and helping you and you customers have a positive experience. Customers can also view and edit, even cancel, their appointments online. Or, you can also limit the access to new customers to let them manage their appointments in a limited way.
Bookly is a stunning plugin that deserves to be trending.
That’s a direct quote from a satisfied customer. Bookly allows businesses to simply and easily implement a booking system on their WordPress website. Customers will love the easy with which they can create bookings online and business owners will love how much time it saves. Whether your business is a beauty salon, a massage therapy office or other healthcare business; a sports or personal training business; an education business like a tutor or music teacher; a special events organization; or something like a photographer, stylist, dogwalker or babysitter; this plugin is a real timesaver, offering you and your customers, a great way to save time. And it really doesn’t matter what style your website is, Bookly integrates itself in a stylish way, perfectly fitting just about any design or style, from minimalist and modern, to elegant and ornate.
Customer support is fantastic too. Outstanding support, a strong knowledge base, prompt debugging and overall development are some of the key features that buyers of this plugin have cited as keys to why they recommend the Bookly booking plugin for WordPress.
Well designed, great value, responsive support, constantly updated, cleanly coded, attractive, modern…these are just a few more of the terms people have used to describe Bookly. If you’re interested in more information about this powerful tool to expand your ability to take online bookings, why not check out the sales page?
So, what do you think? Are you considering Bookly or another plugin for your website? If you decide to use Bookly, we’d love to see what you do with it.
If it’s not really your think, we have compiled a great list of WordPress themes you can use for digital downloads.